General Consultation Fees
|David Wu/Antony Lung/Elsie Kwan|
|First Visit or Reopen||$92.00|
|Long Subsequent Visit|
|New Low-Level Laser Therapy||$10.00|
- Normal consultation: around 30 minutes
- Long subsequent consultation: around 45 minutes
*Please be aware that if you arrive late for your appointment, your consultation session may be shortened accordingly
- New Bupa and Medibank fee schedule will be effective from 1st Apr 2021. As a preferred provider of both, these policy changes apply to our clinic. Bupa and Medibank cardholders will have different discount rates.
- Fee for new laser therapy will be charged since 1st May 2019
Accident Insurance & WorkCover Claims
|Initial Consultation||1 Area||90.00|
|Subsequent Consultation||1 Area||$80.00|
|Initial Consultation||Multiple Areas||$134.00|
|Subsequent Consultation||2 Areas (only applied for MVA patient)||$115.00|
|Subsequent Consultation||3 Or More Areas||$153.00|
- If your claim has not been approved yet, you may have to pay out of pocket by yourself first. An invoice will be issued to you and you can make the claim by yourself after it has been approved.
- After your claim has already been approved, we may be able to do the claim for you without you paying upfront (we will be charging the insurance company directly).
*Please note that all our charges are according to WorkCover Q-Comp Rate
Medicare EPC Program
|Initial consultation & subsequent consultations||$79.00|
*Please note that you need a valid GP referral to access the Medicare rebate.
- Paying the full price first
- If you have a Medicare Card and a bank card with a saving account, we can help you to claim on the spot. Medicare will rebate $55.10 into your bank account
- If you do not have a Medicare Card, we will issue an invoice and you can claim directly from Medicare by yourself